Whether you’re trying to decide which artificial grass will best suit your needs, or what materials you should use for your patio or decking, it can be challenging to know where to start.
Fortunately, there’s no need to go at it alone. Here at SayGrass, we are experts in landscaping and design, and we are dedicated to helping our clients create the perfect outdoor spaces for their homes and businesses.
With our years of experience and in-depth knowledge of all things landscaping, we can help you select the perfect materials for your project.
We can help with supplying, installing, or maintaining your perfect garden space, and our customer service team is available 7 days a week!
What are the benefits of artificial grass lawns?
- Hygienic: It’s made with polyethene and polypropylene fibres, unlike natural grass, which doesn’t attract mites, ticks or other insects. Also, Anti-Microbial SayGrass keeps your yard clean and healthy through its anti-microbial coating. This special layer repels bacteria and other microorganisms, so they can’t attach to the surface of the grass. don’t worry about food residue or dog droppings infesting your lawn with bacteria. You Can Disinfect Artificial Grass This is one of the biggest benefits of replacing a natural lawn with artificial turf. Since it’s synthetic, cleaning materials have no effect on it whatsoever. Feel free to use dish soap, pet-friendly enzyme cleaners and mild disinfectants to sanitize the surface completely.
- Easy to clean You Can Remove Pet Waste More Easily Finally, it’s much easier to clean off pet waste from artificial grass. It’s a straightforward process: simply pick it up, hose off the waste and let everything drain away. By contrast, removing pet waste from natural grass is ultimately a losing battle. Even if you pick up the waste immediately, it will still seep into the soil and spread across your yard.
- Low maintenance Does not need to be watered, fertilised, or mowed like real grass. No cutting/mowing Artificial grass is after all made of plastic so it does not die, grow or change colour under the influence of the sun, pet mess or from being under garden furniture. It’s suitable for kids and pets and can be laid almost anywhere in almost any design! Sounds perfect!
- The solution to Brown and Dead Spots in the Yard Get Rid of Brown, Dead and Yellow Patches with Artificial Grass for Pets and Lawns, The grass is starved for water.
This is the most common reason you see yellow or brown patches in your yard, particularly after a long period of drought.
- Poor soil quality: The roots cannot get the most vital nutrients, so your grass will naturally wilt from inadequate crop rotation or over-farming of the same land. Plants and even grasses create water themselves.
- You have an overwater You want your grass to have a chance to dry before you turn on the sprinklers again, so you should only water your lawn when it starts looking faded. Otherwise, you’re basically drowning your lawn.
- Weather-resistant all-weather outdoor entertainment British weather is not something we can change to suit. Still, we can adapt how we approach the design of our gardens to ensure the best outdoor entertaining experiences whatever the weather. Imagine an easy-to-maintain garden that not only looks great all the time, but it’s also weather-proof and offers those added touches to allow you to enjoy everything from spontaneous social barbeques to grandiose garden parties in all seasons. Inspired by more than 10 years of experience supplying and installing artificial turf in businesses and homes throughout the UK and abroad, SayGrass offers some of the most innovative and unique artificial grass designs to create the ultimate outdoor experience.
- Long-lasting Faux lawns can last up to 10 years with regular Maintenance, but it’s important to choose a quality lawn and install it properly.
Free quote and advice:
Get a free quote and advice from SayGrass today. The SayGrass Company is vast, covering more than 40% of the UK, LONDON and surrounding areas. We have high-quality, trained in-house installation teams in many areas near you.
Our in-house experts can help advise you on the features available from SayGrass to make your garden the perfect place to entertain and impress your guests whatever the party occasion.
Let us Choose The Right Grass For Your New Garden
A free non obligation survey
Our contact: 0800 772 3535
Finance Options available on our website